Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Introduction

Hi!  My name is Cindy and I am a 44 year old mother of Matthew 19 and Kristen 13.  I have been married for 22 years to my wonderful husband, Chris.  I also have 3 dogs and a cat:  a bichon frise, Kirby; a chihuahua, Nacho; a miniature schnauzer, Max; and just plain old cat, Minnie.  I have been using coupons for grocery shopping for several years.  Recently I have been trying to learn how to save even more money, not just on groceries, but on just about everything.  To start out, the purpose of this blog is to chronicle my shopping experiences and what I did to save money for the day.  At this point in my learning experience I sometimes find deals on my own (like the pants and shirt I got for $2.13 at JC Penney a couple of weeks ago), but a lot of the time the deals I run across come from different blogs that I read for my research on how to save money.  When I use one of those deals I will make sure to give the proper person credit for pointing me in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment