Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

12/22 - More Freebies

I didn't do any shopping today, no time, I had to go to work today (I work 12 hour shifts so I only work 3 days one week and 4 days the next - really cool most of the time), but I did get another freebie in the mail, and I did a survey on a freebie that I received before I started my blog.

Freebie #1
6 oz sample of Purina ONE Cat Food SmartBlend Salmon & Tuna Flavor plus a $2 off coupon for Purina ONE SmartBlend dry pet food bag redeemable at Target.  I don't shop at Target much because the closest one to my house is about 20 miles away, but I may be able to make it there before the coupon expires on June 30, 2011.  NOTE:  If you have a Target coupon you can stack it with a manufacturer's coupon and get the value of both coupons off the price.  If I get a good manufacturer's coupon between now and then I will definitely try to go.





Freebie #2
About a year ago I joined Creative Home Arts Club.  One of the perks of this club is that occasionally you will receive a product in the mail to test.  After you test the product you have to go to a website and do a survey about the item.  The best part is that you get to keep the item that you tested.  FREE!!!  I received a Ruffled Pie Dish in the mail a few days before I started this blog.  A couple of weeks ago I made a peach pie.  I chose peach because I had some peaches in the freezer that I needed to use.  Fresh peaches would have made a much better pie, but I never claimed be be a good cook (ask my family).  The survey was about the pie dish, not the pie.  According to the survey the Suggested Retail Price of the item is $44.  I really liked the pie dish and can't believe I got a $44 product for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment