Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

12/20 - Hibbett Sports

I still needed to get some Christmas presents for Matthew so I sent his girlfriend, Amber, a text asking her if she knew what he wanted.  I had asked him several times, but he wouldn't tell me much.  Some of the things he told me I had no idea what to get, such as new rims for his Mustang.  That's something he would have to pick out and get himself.  No way I was going to do that!!  Everyone knows how boys are about their wheels.  After sending several texts back and forth, we decided to meet at the mall later to shop.  This is actually the first time I have spent this much time with her since they started dating almost 3 years ago.  I had a good time, I hope she did too.

While we were at Hibbett Sports she showed me a pair of Nike's that he wanted, but they didn't have his size in them.  She also showed me the North Face jacket that she had bought for him for Christmas.  She said he wanted a toboggan to go with it, but they didn't have any that matched.  (I don't think he would have liked the pink one).  So then she said he wanted some silky sweat pants.  They had plenty of those to choose from.  I picked out 2 pair.  One pair was originally $55, on sale for $41.25, and the other pair was originally on sale for $26.25.  And guess what, yes, before I left the house I found a coupon.  It was for 20% off one item.  The 20% was subtracted from the highest price garment so I only paid $33 for the $55 pair of sweats. Really sweet.  I ended up saving 30% on this transaction.

ItemRegular PriceSale PriceCouponsPrice Paid
Adidas Track Pant$55.00$41.25$8.25$33.00
Adidas Woven Pant$35.00$26.25$0.00$26.25
Tax   $3.56
Total$90.00  $62.81

No comments:

Post a Comment