Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

FREEBIES

I have been signing up for Freebies whenever I find them.  I have recently started receiving them in the mail.  Some of the ones I have received recently have been:

Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste
Tom's of Maine Toothpaste
Wisk Deep Clean Detergent
Got2b ultra glued
Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Rescue

I also have signed up at http://www.poptartsflavorcard.com/  When you buy specially marked Pop-Tarts there will be a code inside the box.  There are 25 different flavors that have codes.  You can only use a code from each flavor once so you have to try all 25 of the flavors to complete the card.  After entering 5 codes you can request a prize, including 2 free boxes of pop-tarts, 25 photo prints from Snapfish, 5 music downloads, 1 movie ticket, or 1 magazine.  I had entered 5 codes and requested the 2 free boxes of pop-tarts a couple of weeks ago.  I received the coupons for them in the mail on 12/9/10. 

I have 2 cards with a code for song downloads that I got the last time I was in Starbucks.  I still need to log into iTunes and download them.

I'm still pretty disorganized right now.  I haven't figured out how to keep everything in order yet.  Hopefully before too long I will be better organized and better able to keep track of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment