Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12/18 - CVS

I stopped at CVS on my way home from work.  When I was in there yesterday I saw 12 oz. Whitman's Sampler on sale.  They were regularly $9.99.  All of the boxes had a $7.99 sticker on them, and they were sitting next to a sign that said Buy 1 Get 1 Free.  I knew that I had coupons for the Whitman's sampler when I was there yesterday but I didn't have them with me.  Thus, my return trip.  I purchased 2 of them and had 2 $1 off coupons.

Whitman's Sampler    Regular Price $9.99    Sale Price $7.99
Whitman's Sampler    Regular Price $9.99    Sale Price $0.00
Manufacturer's Coupon                                              ($1.00)
Manufacturer's Coupon                                              ($1.00)
Tax                                                                              $0.36
Total                        Regualr Price $19.98    Sale Price $6.35

My savings on this was 68%.  I was really happy with this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment