Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

12/20 - JC Penney

And now for my next purchase with coupons.  Remember I am only posting my purchases that I use coupons.  I make other purchases for items I need but can't find coupons or places that don't usually have coupons available.

I took Amber to JC Penney to show her an item that I had been looking at since Black Friday, but wasn't sure if Matt would like it.  It was a Cooks 3 in 1 Breakfast Center.  It was a toaster oven, griddle, and 4 cup coffee pot all in one.  The only drawback was that it was red.  I'm still not sure that he will like it, but we decided to get it anyway.  I got a really good deal on this one too, 54% off.

ItemRegular PriceSale PriceCouponsPrice Paid
Cooks 3 in 1 Breakfast Center$79.99$49.99$15.00$34.99
Tax   $2.10
Total$79.99  $37.09

No comments:

Post a Comment