Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

12/7/10

I didn't use any coupons on 12/7/10.  Chris and I took our daughter to the airport to catch a plane for Disney.  I wasn't planning on going any place else so I left my coupons at home.  Big Mistake.  After we left the airport we didn't go home.  We ended up going to McDonald's and eating lunch.  I had plenty of coupons for McDonald's, just not with me.  We then went to get the tire looked at on my SUV because it has been leaking air for quite a while.  At first we had to put air in it about every 2 weeks, then once a week, now it was getting really bad.  We got it checked and found out the seal between the tire and the rim had broken loose and was getting worse.  Fortunately we took it to a local tire store and it was only $5 to get it fixed.  I remember a few years we took our other car to Sears to have a tire looked at and it ended up costing $21 to fix it (it had a nail in it).  After that we went to Wal-Mart and looked around but I didn't buy anything because I didn't have my coupons with me.  While at Wal-Mart we decided we wanted something to eat again and stopped in the McDonald's there.  While there I remembered I had a card in my purse for B1G1 (Buy 1 Get 1) Free for the items listed.  We got 2 Big Macs and a Sweet Tea.  I paid $4.44 and it would have been $7.82 without the card.  That is a  43% savings.  The girl at the register was selling the same cards again and had some with her.  My card was almost punched up so I bought another one from her while there.  It was only $5 and it says you get over $65 in savings.  Here's a picture of the card

No comments:

Post a Comment