Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

1/26/11 - No Shopping and 1/27/11 - Subway and 2 sets of coupons in the mail

Uh Oh, I forgot to put 1/26 in here.  I had to edit 1/27 post so it would be in the correct order.  At least there wasn't anything spent (or saved today) that coupons or sales were used.  I did have a doctor's appointment today, and it snowed.  School was let out early so we picked Kristen up on the way to the doctor's office.

1/27
Ok, out to eat again.  Subway tonight.  Finishing up my Gift Card from Christmas.

We got 2 Pastrami Footlong Subs, a 32 oz Drink, a Spicy Italian Sub and a 21 oz Drink.  I used a Buy 1 Footlong Sub Get 1 Free when you purchase a Large Drink and a Buy 1 6" Sub Get 1 Free when you purchase a Medium Drink coupons from the local Entertainment Coupon Book and the $12.30 that was left on my Subway Gift Card.  The total order was $15.09 and I ended up only paying $2.79 out of pocket.  Pretty cool savings of 80.51%.

I also got some coupons from http://www.littlecrowfoods.com/ and http://www.jjsnack.com/   I signed up to receive the newsletter at both of these sites so now I occasionally get coupons from them.



No comments:

Post a Comment