Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

1/16/11 - No Shopping, no need or time

I worked 16 hours today from 1:30am - 5:30pm (after working 12 hour shifts on Friday and Saturday).  I stopped on my way home from work to pick up pizza since it was Chris' Birthday and I was in no mood to cook.  Matthew had gotten Chris a Strawberry Cheesequake Cake from Dairy Queen, so we had dinner and ice cream cake then I went straight to bed because I had to get back up and go back to work at 1:30am for another 16 hour shift.  We had the Sampler from Zanzis.  We got 2 - 2 topping Pizzas, an Italian Sub, Garlic Breadsticks, Cheese Breadsticks, and Cinnamon Breadsticks.  With tax the total was $21.19 ($3.45 off the full price if ordered separately), plus we had enough left over for another meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment