Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

1/24/11 - Rite Aid Customer Service, Freebie and coupons in the mail

I called Rite Aid Customer service to ask about the Resolution Rewards $20 +up Rewards that I didn't get for January.  I spoke with a nice Customer Service Rep that told me she would take care of the issue.  She said that their computers had not been updating like they should and that hopefully it would be resolved for the Winter Rewards program from 1/23 - 2/22.  I hope so.  I am waiting for my $20 +up Reward to come in the mail now.  Hopefully I get it.


I worked day shift today.  I hate day shift.  I never go to bed early enough and always end up so tired at the end of the day.  Today I had a sample of Crest 3D Whitestrips and coupons for Proctor & Gamble products.  The only problem is that the coupons expire on 1/28/11.  I don't think I will be able to use them.  I was so tired that I didn't even care though.  I went to bed at 8pm because I have to get back up at 4am for another day shift tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment