Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

4/6/11 - Nothing again

I still didn't do much today.  I just worked around the house again today.  I'm leaving in the morning for Tennessee.  Well, maybe, I have to talk to my mom about taking her van.  Mom, Kristen, my niece Car-Leigh, and I are supposed to leave in the morning, but we found out that the burnt out tail light on my SUV is more serious than we thought.  The entire assembly and part of the wiring has to be replaced.  The assembly started leaking then shorted out the light bar that the bulbs plug into.  When that happened it melted the plug on the wiring that plugs into the light bar.  Mom didn't want to take her van, but she decided maybe we should if my SUV needed that much done to it.  I didn't want to have a wreck because of the light situation.  If that were to happen then my insurance wouldn't pay for it and I could be sued because of it.  Mom's van has a GPS in it so I guess I won't have to spend part of the evening printing out directions and maps on how to get to my cousin's house.  I've never been there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment