Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4/10/11 - Freebie

Well, I didn't actually get the Freebie today because the mail doesn't run on Sunday, but I found the Freebie today.  I came in the mail while I was out of town.  It was the 2 coupons for a Free package of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts that I ordered from http://www.poptartsflavorcard.com/  This is the second time I have gotten this reward.  For every 5 codes you collect you can choose from 2 free boxes of pop-tarts, 25 free photo prints from Snapfish, 5 free music downloads, 1 free movie ticker (up to $12 value), or 1 magazine subscription.  There are 27 flavors that you can get a code from the inside of the box.  You can only use each flavor once so you can get 5 rewards.  I have found 10 of the flavors so now I have gotten 2 rewards.  I'm trying to find the other 17 flavors so I can get 3 more rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment