Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

2/9/11 - Rite Aid again and a Freebie

I stopped at Rite Aid again because I needed bottled water again.  Chris won't drink water from the sink, and my new coffee maker that I got for Christmas says to used bottled or filterer water.  I picked up a couple of other things while I was there.  This was a pretty good trip, great savings since I got my +up Rewards in the mail yesterday.  I'm not very happy with Rite Aid now though.  My receipt now says I only have $14.35 towards my $100 needed for the Winter Reward.  My last receipt said $65.47.  I called Customer Service and complained.  Their response was that the Winter Rewards is not tracking properly and our IT department knows about it and is working to fix it.  Keep your receipts and when you reach $100 call us back if your reward does not print and we will take care of it.  I guess that's the same thing that happened with my Resolution Reward.  It took over 2 weeks to get the reward but I did get it.


The Beef Jerkey is missing from the picture.  I ate it on the way home and then threw the package away before I thought about taking the picture.

ItemRegular PriceSale Price
Poland Spring Water 0.5L 24 pack4.994.99
Sam Oberto BBQ Beef Jerkey4.994.99
Video Values Coupon (Oberto)-0.50
Chex Mix Traditional Flavor2.992.99
Chex Mix Cheddar Flavor2.992.99
Manufacturer Coupon ($0.50 off 2)-0.50
Video Values Coupon (Chex Mix)-0.50
Video Values Coupon (Watch Wellness + Video)-1.00
Video Values Coupon (Watch Winter Rewards Video)-1.00
Video Values Coupon (Watch RX Video)-1.00
10% off Non-Sale Merchandise (Wellness+ Pass)-1.60
+up Rewards-8.00
Tax0.00
Total15.961.86
Savings =88.35%
Manufacturer Coupon0.50
Video Values Coupon4.00
+up Rewards9.60
Total Coupon and Sale Savings14.10
I also got 3 $1 +up Rewards that printed out at the end of my receipt.

My free sample in the mail today was Nexxus hair products and a $3 coupon on my next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment