Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

2/10/11 - Rite Aid again and a GOOD JC Penney coupon

Well, here we go again.  It seems like I spend half of my life in Rite Aid (not really, just kidding), but I have found myself going there quite a bit since I discovered the +up Rewards and Video Values.  This time I stopped in because I was having some really bad PMS and Chris was about to disown me (lol).  I went out to get him a Chai Tea Latte at Starbucks and to get me some Pamprin or Midol.  I decided on the Pamprin because it said it was good for iritability.  I picked up some Pop-Tarts while I was there because I found a box that had a number on it (for the flavor card) that I didn't have.  I also got some Cheez-Its for Kristen becasue that and Gold Fish are one of her favorite snacks.

ItemRegular PriceSale Price
Pamprin 20 count5.995.99
Kellogg's Pop-Tart2.691.99
Kellogg's Pop-Tart2.691.99
Manufacturer Coupon ($1 off 2)-1.00
Cheez-It3.991.99
Cheez-It3.991.99
Manufacturer Coupon ($1 off 2)-1.00
Tax0.36
Total19.3512.31
Savings =36.38%
Manufacturer Coupon2.00
Sale Savings5.04
Total Coupon and Sale Savings7.04

Plus I got 2 $1 +up Rewards on the bottom of my receipt for a future purchase.
Not as much as some of my Rite Aid trips, but not too bad considering I only used 2 manufacturers coupons.
The bottom of my receipt now says I have $73.43 towards the $100 needed for the Winter Rewards.  I don't think it's exactly right, but it's better than the $14.35 on my last receipt.

I also got a $10 off $10 or more when you use your JC Penney Card.  I really like these coupons.  If you go through the sales rack you can find some really good deals when you pair it up with this coupon.  The last time I got one of these I got a shirt and a pair of pants for $2.13.  I was really impressed.  I also learned from my mom that if you use your JC Penney card to pay for your transaction you can then immediately make a payment on your card to cover the charge and you won't have to worry about paying it later when it's time for the monthly payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment