Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

2/17/11 - Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my Birthday in case you couldn't figure that out.  I took the night off so no work.  No shopping either.  We did go to Red Lobster for dinner.  Kristen went with us.  I had a $5 off 2 entree coupon, and I had $9.24 left on the gift card Matthew gave us for Christmas, and I had the $10 Darden Restaurants gift card that I got from one of my survey sites that I'm a member.  Even with all that it still cost $74.04 with tip.  That was for 3 of us, Chris, Kristen, and Me.  I also got a Birthday Cake at Cold Stone Creamery.  It was more expensive than I thought it was going to be, even with a $3 off coupon I still paid $25.43.  Wow, Birthdays are expensive!!!!  Well, it wouldn't have been if we had just gone to McDonald's and then gotten a cake at the Kroger Bakery, or even less than that if I had cooked dinner and baked a cake myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment