Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

3/17/11 - 4 Freebies in the mail

When I got home from work today I had 4 Freebies waiting for me.

FREEBIE 1



I got a sample kit from Valspar with a small container of paint (I chose vanilla bean), a miniature paint tray and paint roller (for trim work), a $5 coupon for my next purchase of Valspar paint at Lowe's, 4 paint chips (1 was the color I chose and the other 3 were contrasting colors recommended to complement the color I chose).

FREEBIES 2, 3, and 4



I got a $10 off $10 or more coupon for JC Penney, a $10 off $10 or more coupon for Fashion Bug, and a free signature collection travel-size item of you choice (up to $5 value), no purchase necessary coupon from Bath & Body Works.  I still have a LaneBryant coupon for $15 off $15 or more that I can use also.  If I ever get a day off work I think I'm going shopping!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment