Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

3/14/11 - My coupon box and freebie in the mail

I didn't go shopping any today, no time again.  I thought I would share my coupon box with you today.


Well, I think I'm starting to get used to my new coupon box I got a couple of months ago.  It's a lot bigger than my old box and it has small containers in it so I can keep special coupons and receipts separate.  It's actually a picture box and the small containers are to separate pictures, but I thought that it would make a good coupon box.  The only drawback is that it is so big.  I am learning to pull out the coupons that I actually need for a planned shopping trip and then put them in one of the smaller containers.  This way if I REALLY want something that I have a coupon for and don't have it with me I have to go back to the car to get it or come back at another time before the sale ends.  I have decided that it cuts back on impulse purchases because I usually won't buy something I have a coupon for if I don't have the coupon with me and I usually don't want to go all the way back out to the car to get the coupon.

I got another freebie in the mail today.  This one was 2 packets of Miracle Whip.  I love getting freebies, it makes going to the mailbox kind of exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment