Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

5/8/11 - Happy Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I didn't go shopping today.  I went in to work overtime on night shift though.  Well, my kids had already told me Happy Mother's Day so that's what counts.  The person that has been hired to fill the vacancy is supposed to start work tomorrow.  He will still have to be trained, but soon the only overtime coverage will be for vacations and illness.  Hopefully I will have a little bit more free time soon (I won't hold my breath though, something else will just start consuming my free time.)

I did stop at Speedway to pick up a newspaper today on my way to work.  I had a coupon for a free iced coffee and decided to get some nachos and cheese and a couple of cookies.  With the coupon I only paid $3.69 for everything.  That was my dinner, so it was pretty cheap because it included my newspaper also.

No comments:

Post a Comment