Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

5/15/11 - More work, no shopping

I'm working day shift again today.  I have gone through my coupons for the week and gotten rid of the expired coupons.  I went through the sales ads and decided what I would like to try to get for the week if my local stores have the items in stock.  I've also found out that I'm working night shift the next 4 nights (I've already worked day shift the last 3 days) so I don't think I will be doing much shopping until at least Friday.  I am going to take my weekend off.  Due to worker fatigue rules after working 7 days in a row you have to have 48 hours off before you can come back, that means I CAN'T work Friday and Saturday.  I'm also not going to work on Sunday either even if they do call as ask me to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment